Simple. $5 per character. +$5 for a specific background. If you do not specify a background, I'll add what seems best or leave it as a white background.
Examples: For a quick look at all these and to see shading styles, click here
- $5 (A quick background like this will not be charged for)
1 Character + Background
2 Characters + Background
Along with this, there are different shading styles I use. As shown here
, the "shiny" and realistic shading will add $5 to the final price, regardless of how complicated the image is. Simple cell shading will not be additional.
What I WILL draw: almost anything your little heart desires
What I will NOT draw: Any image which includes the following
- Extreme Violence
- Political Statements
- Religious Statements
- Hate Speech
- Pornography/sexually explicit images/Rule 34
- Extreme Shipping (For example: cuddles, light kisses or kissing on the cheek are ok; french kissing or make-out scenes are not.)
I reserve the right to refuse any kind of request for any reason but feel free to send me a note to ask me if I will draw something.
How to ask for a Commission and what to Expect:
1) Send me a note via deviantArt with the description you would like. Please include the following information in the note:
- Character(s) you want drawn - Include reference pictures for OCs
- Character's mood, expression, appearance, dress and accessories
- Background environment and information
- Scene mood
- Shading Style
2) I'll respond (within 24 hours), letting you know if I accept the idea or if I need more information. I will add you to the list of accepted commissions. I will then sketch out your idea and send you a link with the sketch, along with a PayPal link.
You'll have 3 days to make the payment before I finish the image. With your payment confirmation, you can also send a small amount of feedback. If you wish to have more control of the image and view it more frequently, we will have to discuss a different price depending on how much control you desire.
If you don't make the payment within three days, you'll be removed from the commissions list and be put at the end of the wait-list unless you contact me prior to the deadline.
3) Once the artwork is finished, I will post the finished image on my deviantArt and send you a link to the full resolution image. Unless we've discussed it prior, I hold all rights of the image and you're allowed to use it for any non-commercial purpose.